Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Merry Christmas to all and to all a BUENAS NOCHES

Merry Christmas! 




 Elder Metcalf and I have had a really great week.  I am very excited for Christmas and to be able to skype with you!

This week we were able to meet with Maricarmen again and we had a very good lesson with her.  She FINALLY prayed on her own and she said she felt "strange but good" afterwards.  We explained to her that that feeling comes from the Holy Ghost and we ended up setting a fecha with her for the 11th of January and we've set goals so that she can be living all the commandments necessary for that date.

I have been meeting a lot of people in the past little while and I´ll tell you more in detail when we talk on skype.

Yesterday we traveled to Málaga for a tri-zone conference.  I got to conduct the meeting.  We heard some really good lessons from President, Hermana Deere and the assistants.  The Hermanas that came in my group gave their final testimonies which was very weird to see.  We entered the MTC at the same time and now         they´re going home.  The time is so short!  Elder Metcalf and I are both ready to give it our all these last few months we have left.  President Deere also announced who the new mission president will be which is also pretty crazy.  Their names are DarVel and Marilyn Andersen and they´re from Idaho.  I´ll probably only be here for about 2 weeks with them.
Zone Conference

I´m loving Granada so far and I´m starting to get my feet on the ground I've never come to love people so fast as I have here in Granada including my companion, investigators, and the members.  I´ve been transferred to a great place and I hope to stay here for a long while.

Well, I´ll talk to you soon!  Love you and MEEEEEEEERRY CHRISTMAS!

Love,
Elder Adamson

 
                            

Christmas Ham


No comments:

Post a Comment