Monday, April 6, 2015

Elder Adamson's Letter 4/6/2015

Hello everyone! 
Conference weekend has been great. President Deere´s prophecy was fulfilled and we all ate it up with forks and spoons. ;)

This week we had Concilio in Málaga.  President Deere announced that in May we will be receiving iPads.  I thought I had already missed my chance but it looks like I´ll be here for the whole process of working the iPads into the missionary work here in the Málaga mission.  Sometime in May we´ll be getting together as a mission in Sevilla to hear from Elders Allen and Dyches and to receive the iPads and the training on them.  Everyone in the mission is pretty excited about it. I like the idea that I´ll be an "iPad pioneer" in the Spain Málaga mission. The dates of everything aren't set yet, but we'll find out soon. We also finally got to see "Meet the Mormons" which was super cool.  We all loved it. 

This week was Semana Santa which means that all the processions were roaming around town during the week.  The work was a little slower than usually but it was nothing like Dos Hermanas last year.  Plus, here in Granada we don´t live in the center so we didn't really see any processions or anything.

We were able to find a new investigator named Juan Miguel this week .  He was a referral from Torremolinos.  We had a really good first lesson with him and we set a baptismal date for the 25th of April.  He came and watched conference with us at the church and I think he liked it.  He looks like he´s had a really hard life and he wants to turn things around.  

Conference was amazing.  I received a lot of answers to my questions.  Conference seems to always come around right when I need it.  I learned a lot of things that I wanted to know to help me finish my mission right.  I really loved President Eyring´s talk in Priesthood session.  I really want to be able to hear the words "Well done" when I finish my mission.  I've got lots to do still. 

Sorry this is kind of a short letter. 
Love you all and have a great week!

Love, 
Elder Adamson 

No comments:

Post a Comment