Monday, June 15, 2015

Elder Adamson's Letter 6/15/2015

Hello everyone!  This has been a very busy week and we've done a lot
of traveling.  Things are going well here in Cáceres and I'm still
loving it.  The temperatures have cooled down a little this weekend
and we got some rain. We're pretty happy about that. Here's the week.

This week we had our district meeting in Badajoz and afterward we went
to a place called " American burger." My companion and I ordered the
biggest burgers they had.  It was pretty good and a good attempt at an
American burger, but not quite as good as JCW's is.




I also had the chance to go to a district leader training meeting in Malaga this week from Wednesday to Thursday.  It was a lot of traveling but it was a great time.


 When we got to Malaga the Deeres took us out to eat at a Spanish buffet restaurant, which we all enjoyed, and then we went back to the mission home for the meetings.  We talked a lot about intercambios, district meetings, and baptismal interviews. It was a very good and informative meeting and I was reminded a lot of little things that I need to improve on. 

While I was in Málaga I got to see my hijo, elder Lelegren, also.  It was good to see him again.  He's turning into a great missionary (not that he wasn't before, but he's doing really well). 


The next time I go back to Málaga will be the last time :'(

This week P sent a message saying that she wasn't going to be able
to meet with us for the next two weeks, because she has exams coming
up and she needs the time to study.  That was really hard for us to because she needs to be in a lot of contact with the church over the next few weeks to prepare for her baptism.  She was supposed to come to church with S this week but they never showed up, and we haven't been able to get in touch with them.  We're a little worried for them right now and we're praying for them a lot.


The next few weeks are going to be pretty busy.  Between zone conference, interviews, and e conferences when President Anderson gets here I'll be traveling to Sevilla every week until I go home.  That's just part of being a missionary in Cáceres. Lots of traveling.


Love you and have a great week!
Élder Adamson


P day in Malpartida de Cáceres 


Sister Deere



 


No comments:

Post a Comment