Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Elder Adamson's Letter 6/29/2015


Hello everyone!

This has been a pretty normal week.  Here are the highlights of
the week.

This week we had another great lesson with E about the gospel of
Jesus Christ at J M's house.  E is the type of investigator that every missionary wants.  He's super open, he asks questions when he doesn't understand something and he does his homework. So far he's doing really well.  He was going to come to church this weekend but I think there was a little miscommunication so he didn't end up coming and we couldn't get a hold of him so we're going to see if we can get him there next week.

This week we brought R to church with us.  He's a twelve year old
Mexican boy and he's really interested in the gospel.  There aren't really
any other active young men in our branch and that didn't seem to bother him. He stayed for all three hours with no problem.

Unfortunately Y, S and P didn't come to church this week.  Y is going to Bolivia for a month to visit her family so the missionaries will have to pick things back up with her when she gets back.  We're not sure what's going on with S and P... We haven't heard anything from them in almost two weeks. :/

On Friday I had my exit interview with President Deere and it was
super good.  We basically just talked a lot about my mission and what
I had learned and how I have changed.  I'll give you a more a detailed
version of all this stuff when I get home!

This is my last full week of the mission.  The next time I send a letter home, you will see me in 3 days.  Isn't that crazy?  I'm excited and nervous and sad all at the same time but I'm feeling ready for the change.  I'm excited to start applying all the things I've learned on my mission.  When I get home, my purpose does not change. I am a disciple of Christ now and I will
be for the rest of my life.


Love you! See you soon!
Élder Adamson


No comments:

Post a Comment